Monday, January 14, 2008

Macworld Expo

I have a GREAT job. One of the benefits of this great jobs is that I can attend trade shows and various training and then I can share what I learned with all of you!

Tomorrow, is the opening day of the Expo and I will be in attendance. Several of our partners will be there, Interwrite Learning, and NEC are two that I am looking forward to visiting with. I am also excited to see all of the audio and video editing equipment plus all of the new gadgets. (What can I say, I am a Geek)

I will be taking some pictures and I will share them and what I have learned when I get back.



Let me know if you were there too and I look forward to hearing what you thought was the "Latest Greatest."


Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)

No comments: