Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 2 at Teched



Heyyy! where is day 1? I will tell you it was a long day and to top it off there was no Internet available when I got back to my room. But Today! Today I made provisions and am happily posting an update.




As I mentioned, Day 1 was busy, Mike and I setup the both and got ready for the opening session, we have a good location, we are across from the the vendor theater and where the food is served for the attendees. We had lots of visitors and they all signed up for the giveaway of the Flip Video camera. http://www.theflip.com/ to check out the device. I am posting a picture and video taken with camera and it was bell of the ball.


Here is a picture of our booth
Day 2
Even busier, it was a full day of sessions and visitors. Today's big draw was the Crestron system and the Interwrite Pad. With the DVPHD we can project 4 images simultaneously on the screen it is very cool and more than that it is useful. Take into consideration video conferencing, the basic setup requires at least 2 monitors one for the video coming from the site you connecting to and the other is a local monitor to check what is being sent. With the DVPHD you have one box and it can display both images on one screen.
Our giveaway today was an Interwrite pad and our winner was Larry Kendall, Here is a video of Michael Dessaso Sr. Vice President, presenting the Pad to Larry at the conference.


Tomorrow is day 3 and then we head home.

Let me know if you attended Teched and what was the best part!

No comments: