Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Teched Day 3

Teched 2008 is over and I am posting from the comfort of my office. Ahhhh, the joys of home and being in familiar surroundings.
Although I am happy to be home the show was great. It is refreshing to see so many teachers, administrators and classified employees interested in technology. If you visit this site, http://www.techedevents.org/2008-updated/TechEd2008TruncatedProgram.pdf, you can look over all of the sessions that were offered. As you can see there are many new and interesting methods for engaging students in the classroom.
I also had a chance to meet several vendors offering innovative solutions. Keep checking back, as Matrix Ingenuity tests these solutions I will be letting you know about the new solutions and how they can be integrated in your school or classroom.

If you visited our booth or attended Teched let me know what you though.

No comments: